Thursday, January 16, 2014

...a Sketchbook

In August I was feeling creatively confident so I signed up for the Sketchbook Project. Well, as the deadline of January 15th loomed, I had lost enthusiasm in my own ideas. I questioned myself.
But, being a TV producer, I just just couldnt miss a deadline so I pushed though the doubt.
This was the result.




I am pleased with the outcome. Overall its less self-reflective than I had thought it would have been when I came up with my concept back in August

This project taught me that it is time to push myself. It is time to take risks. Its also time to also give up my blue jacket. Wow, its been around way too long.




My sketchbook and I will meet again this summer. I will use that meet-up as a benchmark for change and for accomplishments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment